Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello from Marianna, Florida!

Hi Bike and Build friends!

I am presently in a public library in Marianna, Florida on my day off. I have limited access to internet throughout the trip, but I will try to update the blog when I can. In the meantime, you can follow the main trip blog at http://www.bikeandbuild.org/rider/route.php?route=SUS&year=2009. There, you will be able to see where we are, how far we've progressed, photos, and the group blog, which is updated every day by a different rider.

Presently, the group blog does not have the most recent posts because we camped out in state parks for the first two biking days of the trip (June 13th and 14th) and did not have access to internet. (We have nice air conditioned hosts for a while now, so no more camping for some time.) All newer the posts should be up soon, and then you can check for daily updates there.

I'll try to post more about what I've done specifically (and pictures of course!), but I have two minutes left on this computer, so more news soon!

Thank you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment